RULES AND REGULATIONS
GOVERNING USE OF SCHOOL FACILITIES
- Smoking and use of tobacco in any form is prohibited on and in all school property.
- Use or possession of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- The adult contact person listed on the rental agreement must be in attendance and responsible to provide competent adult supervision at all times.
- In the event that property loss or damage occurs to school district property or facilities during such use or occupancy of school district facilities, the amount of loss or damage shall be determined by the superintendent or his/her designee. The group using or occupying the facilities during the time the loss or damage was sustained shall be responsible to pay for the repair or replacement of the damage or loss.
- Advisor must be in the kitchen at all times.
- Vehicles of participants and spectators are to be parked in the designated parking areas only.
- Putting up decorations must be approved in advance by the building principal and custodians.
- The school is not responsible for any items left on the premises by participants or spectators.
- Rental fees must be paid within 60 days. Failure to pay fees as required may be cause for denial of future use requests.
- Shoes worn on the gym floor must be clean gym shoes (no black soles!) . They must be carried in the gym and worn when participating. All competitors must wear gym shoes (bare feet or socks only are not allowed).
- The district will provide no equipment other than volleyball standards and nets and/or baskets with the exception of authorized kitchen equipment.
- Shower rooms may be used if arranged in advance. Participants will provide their own towels. There may be an extra janitorial fee charged by the district for use of shower rooms.
- All children must be supervised and remain in the rented part of the facility. The same shoe restrictions apply for children in the gym.
- No keys will be issued. Staff will unlock and lock doors.
- Rules pertaining to use of district kitchen facilities.
* A copy of the users health card must be provided to the food service supervisor.
* Children under sixteen are not allowed in the kitchen at any time.
* A $100 cleaning deposit is required.
* The adult listed on the Rental Agreement will meet with the food program supervisor prior to use of the kitchen to:
- Train on use of the equipment
- Determine staffing needs.
THESE RULES ARE SIMPLE AND DESIGNED FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PARTICIPANTS,
PROTECTION OF THE GYM FLOOR, SCHOOL FACILITIES, AND SCHOOL EQUIPMENT.
YOUR COOPERATION IS APPRECIATED.