Welcome toKettle Falls Middle School!
IMPORTANT EVENT DATES
Monday, April 11th - Registration is open for 22-23 Returning KFMS students.
Tuesday, June 9th - Family ID is open for 22-23 Athletics Registration
Wednesday, August 17th - KFMS Office is open.
Tuesday, August 30th - First Student day of school for the 2022-2023 school year
Tuesday, August 30th - KFMS Fall Sports Season begins. Fall Sports parents meeting @ 4:45
Monday, September 5th - No School (Labor Day)
Our Kettle Falls Middle School Office is now CLOSED for the summer. If you need immediate help, please contact the District Office at (509) 738-6625.
The Middle School Office will re-open on Wednesday, August 17th. Office hours will be 7:00 am - 3:00 pm.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 22-23 RETURNING STUDENTS & FAMILIES
Parents of returning students will use their PARENT login and password for Skyward.
(If you do not know your login and password, please contact the school offices.)
- Go to kfschools.org
- Scroll down to Parent Links
- Select “Skyward"
- A login screen will pop up
- Enter your login and your password
- Select 2022-2023 Returning Student Registration
ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR NEW STUDENTS
1) Request a Skyward Account: Please go to our website, kfschools.org. From the District homepage,
scroll down to “School Links” on the right, and under “Parent Links”, select “Online Enrollment for New
Students”. This will take you to a screen where you can request your Skyward account. This request
process will send you an email with your login and password.
2) To log in: Retrieve your login and password from the email, then go back to the kfschools.org website,
and from the District homepage, scroll down to “School Links”, and under “Parent Links”, select
Skyward. Enter your login and password.
3) Enroll: Once you are logged in, please complete the steps to submit an application to enroll your child.
4) In the future, to log into Skyward, please go to our website, kfschools.org. and from the District
homepage, scroll down to “School Links” and under “Parent Links”, select Skyward.
We anticipate that many of your questions regarding registration will be answered as you move through
this registration process, however, we are available to help! You can reach the school offices between
7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. 738-6625 Elem-ext. 299 MS-ext. 399 HS-ext. 499 District Office, ext. 599.
Visitors must go directly to the office to check-in.
Visitors are not to go to classrooms or into other areas of the buildings without permission.