Welcome toKettle Falls Middle School!
IMPORTANT EVENT DATES
Wednesday, November 23rd - Half Day (11:00 Dismissal)
Thursday, November 24th - No School (Thanksgiving)
Friday, November 25th - No School (Thanksgiving Break)
Monday, December 19th - Monday, January 2nd (Winter Break)
Monday, January 16th - No School (MLK Day)
BACK-TO-SCHOOL 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR INFORMATION
SPORTS PICTURE DAY INFORMATION
- Sports Picture Prices
- Sports Pictures Online Code: SPO4014
- Website to order pictures: www.leosphotography.com
FALL FUNDRAISER INFORMATION
- Fall Fundraiser Orders have been submitted to the company. Due to processing and delivery times all orders should be at KFMS the week of December 12th. Date and Actual Time for pickup TBD.
Our Kettle Falls Middle School Office hours will be 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 22-23 RETURNING STUDENTS & FAMILIES
Parents of returning students will use their PARENT login and password for Skyward.
(If you do not know your login and password, please contact the school offices.)
- Go to kfschools.org
- Scroll down to Parent Links
- Select “Skyward"
- A login screen will pop up
- Enter your login and your password
- Select 2022-2023 Returning Student Registration
ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR NEW STUDENTS
1) Request a Skyward Account: Please go to our website, kfschools.org. From the District homepage,
scroll down to “School Links” on the right, and under “Parent Links”, select “Online Enrollment for New
Students”. This will take you to a screen where you can request your Skyward account. This request
process will send you an email with your login and password.
2) To log in: Retrieve your login and password from the email, then go back to the kfschools.org website,
and from the District homepage, scroll down to “School Links”, and under “Parent Links”, select
Skyward. Enter your login and password.
3) Enroll: Once you are logged in, please complete the steps to submit an application to enroll your child.
4) In the future, to log into Skyward, please go to our website, kfschools.org. and from the District
homepage, scroll down to “School Links” and under “Parent Links”, select Skyward.
We anticipate that many of your questions regarding registration will be answered as you move through
this registration process, however, we are available to help! You can reach the school offices between
7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. 738-6625 Elem-ext. 299 MS-ext. 399 HS-ext. 499 District Office, ext. 599.
Visitors must go directly to the office to check-in.
Visitors are not to go to classrooms or into other areas of the buildings without permission.