Welcome toKettle Falls Middle School!
Broadband/Internet Speed TestStevens County has been selected to conduct a speed test and provide mapping (by census block-not specific addresses) of internet coverage. Currently the Federal maps indicate we have complete coverage for Stevens County. We know that is not the case. Please click on the link below and take the speed test. We want valid information for the Broadband Action Team so they can continue to work to bring better internet coverage and service to our county. Please get as many folks as possible to take the speed test. Take the test and share the link! https://
MIDDLE SCHOOL OFFICE SUMMER SCHEDULE
The Kettle Falls Middle School Office is open to Middle School families Monday through Friday from 8:30am-12:00. Starting Friday, June 26th the Middle School Office will be CLOSED for summer break and will resume on Wednesday, August 19th. If you are in need of assistance during summer break please call or stop by the District Office.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT AND REGISTRATION
Due to all of the restrictions regarding social distancing, in order to prepare for the 2020-2021 school year, we are going to be moving to Skyward Online Registration for our returning students, and Skyward Online Enrollment for our New Students to the district. Please see below for detailed instructions on how to register online.
Online Registration for RETURNING Students & Families:
2) Parents of returning students will use their PARENT login and password for Skyward. Please note that the student Skyward login credentials do not work. Once You have logged into Skyward, in your Family Access area, you will see links on the top left corner for both “Online Registration for Returning Students” and “Online Enrollment for New Students.”
3) Please click on the appropriate link to get started!
4) Follow the steps to edit the Student, Family, Emergency, etc. information for your child. Make sure when you are on each page that you complete it fully and scroll down and choose complete and go to next step. You can see your progress on the right side. Green check marks next to the page titles show that you have fully completed those specific pages. Once done make sure to hit submit to have the system accept your registration.
Online Enrollment for NEW Students:
1) Request a Skyward Account: Please go to our website, kfschools.org. From the District homepage, scroll down to “School Links” on the right, and under “Parent Links”, select “Online Enrollment for New Students”. This will take you to a screen where you can request your Skyward account. This request process will send you an email with your login and password.
2) To log in: Retrieve your login and password from the email, then go back to the kfschools.org website, and from the District homepage, scroll down to “School Links” on the right, and under “Parent Links”, select Skyward. Enter your login and password.
3) Enroll: Once you are logged in, please complete the steps to submit an application to enroll your child.
4) In the future, to log into Skyward, please go to our website, kfschools.org. and from the District homepage, scroll down to “School Links” on the right, and under “Parent Links”, select Skyward.
MIDDLE SCHOOL YEARBOOK
Great News, MIDDLE SCHOOL YEARBOOKS ARE IN! It is not to late to purchase a Yearbook for $15. The office will be open from 8:30-12:00 June 22nd through June 25th, if you wish to come in and pay. You can also pay online ( HERE ). Once you are on the online payment page it is important to know that the username for this site is your parent Skyward login name. You will type in your Skyward login name and then use the reset password link. This will send an email to you to get set up and logged in for the first time. Students who have already purchased a Yearbook can come pick up their Yearbook during office hours.
Teach Students the Right Way to Wash Hands
Wash Hands Often
It is important to wash hands often because people may have germs on their hands then touch their eyes, nose, and mouth without even realizing it. Provide time needed for all students and staff to wash hands frequently, especially:
KETTLE FALLS SCHOOL DISTRICT HOMELESS LIAISON
Please contact Tracy Vining, Kettle Falls School District Homeless Liaison, at 509-738-6625, ext. 399, for any questions regarding homelessness.
SCHOOL TELEPHONE NUMBERS
To reach the schools directly, please dial:
Elementary – 738-6725
Middle School – 738-6014
High School – 738-6388
Bus Garage – 738-6825
If you would like to have the option of selecting an extension,
please dial the Kettle Falls School District Office at 738-6625
and you will reach the district recording allowing you to select a certain extension.