Welcome toKettle Falls Middle School!
Our Middle School Office is open from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. If you need help outside office hours, please call our district office at 509-738-6625.
8:45 a.m. to 1:55 p.m., Monday-Friday
Due to COVID restrictions, students are not to arrive until 8:30
IMPORTANT EVENT DATES
May 31st No School
June 10th Last Day of School
MASKS ARE REQUIRED BY ALL:
WHEN ENTERING THE MIDDLE SCHOOL BUILDINGS!
SOCIAL DISTANCING ENFORCED.
Students - Please make sure that your children are wearing their Health Lanyards to school every day and that you check their temperature before school, and verify that they are feeling well enough to attend school, by initialing the calendar in their lanyards.
Visitors - Anytime you visit our building, you must wear a mask, please sanitize, check your temperature and complete the health screening form at the screening station before proceeding directly to the office.
Visitors are not to go to classrooms or into other areas of the buildings without permission. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we must follow the Health District guidelines.
If ill while at home: Please call the office at 738-6725 by 9:00 a.m., to inform us of your child's illness. Office staff will need to do a health screening with you over the phone to assess your child's symptoms - it is imperative that we speak with you. If it is determined that your child is showing COVID symptoms, you will be given a date of when your child can return to school, and will be sent a packet of information. Please return calls from the office or school nurse promptly. Thank you!
If ill while in school: Your child will be taken to isolation, assessed, and parents will be called. Students will need to be picked up right away. Please make sure that we have your up-to-date contact information, as well as numbers of emergency contacts that would be willing to pick your child up, if necessary.
FAMILY INCOME SURVEY
If you have not already done so please use this link to complete the Income Survey and turn into the M.S. office: Family Income Survey This information helps the district with future grants for funding school programs. Thank You.
NEW STUDENTS ENROLLING AT KETTLE FALLS MIDDLE SCHOOL
We are using Skyward Online Enrollment for New Students to the district. Please see below for detailed instructions on how to register online.
NEW Students enrolling to the Kettle Falls School District:
1) Request a Skyward Account: Please go to our website, kfschools.org. From the District homepage, scroll down to “School Links” on the right, and under “Parent Links”, select “Online Enrollment for New Students”. This will take you to a screen where you can request your Skyward account. This request process will send you an email with your login and password.
2) To log in: Retrieve your login and password from the email, then go back to the kfschools.org website, and from the District homepage, scroll down to “School Links” on the right, and under “Parent Links”, select Skyward. Enter your login and password.
3) Enroll: Once you are logged in, please complete the steps to submit an application to enroll your child.
4) In the future, to log into Skyward, please go to our website, kfschools.org. and from the District homepage, scroll down to “School Links” on the right, and under “Parent Links”, select Skyward.
Online Registration/Updates for RETURNING Students & Families to 2021-2022:
1) Parents of returning students will use their PARENT login and password for Skyward. (If you do not know your login and password, please contact the elementary office at 738-6725.)
- Go to kfschools.org
- Scroll down to Parent Links
- Select “Skyward"
- A login screen will pop up
- Enter your login
And your password
Teach Students the Right Way to Wash Hands
Wash Hands Often
It is important to wash hands often because people may have germs on their hands then touch their eyes, nose, and mouth without even realizing it. Provide time needed for all students and staff to wash hands frequently.
KETTLE FALLS SCHOOL DISTRICT HOMELESS LIAISON
Please contact Tracy Vining, Kettle Falls School District Homeless Liaison, at 509-738-6625, ext. 399, for any questions regarding homelessness.
SCHOOL TELEPHONE NUMBERS
To reach the schools directly, please dial:
Elementary – 738-6725
Middle School – 738-6014
High School – 738-6388
Bus Garage – 738-6825
If you would like to have the option of selecting an extension,
please dial the Kettle Falls School District Office at 738-6625
and you will reach the district recording allowing you to select a certain extension.