Welcome toKettle Falls Elementary!
Time to schedule you Student-Led Conferences! Click the link below to get started. Conference dates are March 19 - 20, 2020.
Welcome to Kettle Falls Elementary School!
Our office will reopen on Wednesday, August 19, 2020. Our hours will be 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. In the meantime, if you need help, please call our district office at 509-738-6625.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT AND REGISTRATION
Due to all of the restrictions regarding social distancing, in order to prepare for the 2020-2021 school year, we are going to be using Skyward Online Registration for our returning students, and Skyward Online Enrollment for our New Students to the district. Please see below for detailed instructions on how to register online. We are planning to place those students registered, in classrooms in mid-August.
Online Registration for RETURNING Students & Families:
1) Parents of returning students will use their PARENT login and password for Skyward. (If you do not know your login and password, please contact the district office at 738-6625.)
- Go to kfschools.org
- Scroll down to Parent Links
- Select “Skyward"
- A login screen will pop up
- Enter your login
And your password.
- Once you get logged in, you should see a link for 2020-2021 Returning Registration, please click on this and follow the steps to edit the Student, Family, Emergency, etc. information for your child. Make sure when you are on each page that you complete it fully and scroll down and choose complete and go to next step. You can see your progress on the right side. Green check marks next to the page titles show that you have fully completed those specific pages. Once done, make sure to hit "Submit" to have the system accept your registration.
Online Enrollment for NEW Students to the Kettle Falls School District:
1) Request a Skyward Account: Please go to our website, kfschools.org. From the District homepage, scroll down to “School Links” on the right, and under “Parent Links”, select “Online Enrollment for New Students”. This will take you to a screen where you can request your Skyward account. This request process will send you an email with your login and password.
2) To log in: Retrieve your login and password from the email, then go back to the kfschools.org website, and from the District homepage, scroll down to “School Links” on the right, and under “Parent Links”, select Skyward. Enter your login and password.
3) Enroll: Once you are logged in, please complete the steps to submit an application to enroll your child.
4) In the future, to log into Skyward, please go to our website, kfschools.org. and from the District homepage, scroll down to “School Links” on the right, and under “Parent Links”, select Skyward.
KETTLE FALLS SCHOOL DISTRICT HOMELESS LIAISON
Please contact Tracy Vining, Kettle Falls School District Homeless Liaison, at 509-738-6625, ext. 399, for any questions regarding homelessness.
SCHOOL TELEPHONE NUMBERS
To reach the schools directly, please dial:
Elementary – 738-6725
Middle School – 738-6014
High School – 738-6388
Bus Garage – 738-6825
If you would like to have the option of selecting an extension,
please dial the Kettle Falls School District Office at 738-6625