Welcome toKettle Falls High School!
Time to schedule your Student-Led Conferences! Click the link below to get started. Conference dates are April 13 & 14, 2023.
GEAR UP STUDY HALL –Ms. Maw will be hosting study hall in the library Tuesdays and Thursdays. Come on in, right after school, if you need a little extra help or need to catch up. All students are welcome.
YEARBOOKS are available for purchase.
Order at the Kettle Falls High School Office or order online.$40
To order at the high school, please see Shelly. To order online, go to www.schoolannual.com.
- Mar. 16 Robotics 2nd competition
- Mar. 22 KFHS Scholarship Convention
- Mar. 22 Mid-Year Concert
- Mar. 23 End of 3rd quarter
- Mar. 24 GEAR UP to Job Corp
- Mar. 27- 31 Spring Sports Spirit Week
- Mar. 29 Academic Celebration Assembly
- Mar. 31 Half Day
- Mar. 31 End on 3rd Quarter
- Apr. 3-7 Spring Break
- April 11 Operating Engineer Program
- April 13 Running Start Open House @ SCC Colville
- April 13-14 NO SCHOOL – Conferences
- April 17 FCCLA Blood Drive
- April 21 Applications for ASB Executive Pres. & Tres. Due
- April 22 PROM
- April 28 Vietnam Memorial Scholarship apps due
- May 5 Apps for ASB Executive Vice-pres, secretary, Public Relations and School Board Rep due
- May 16 Senior Exit Interviews
- May 17 Achievement Award Night
- May 19 Apps for Class Officers due
- May 29 NO SCHOOL – Memorial Day
- May 31 End of year Concert
- June 1 Senior trip
- June 2 Graduation practice
- June 3 Class of 2023 Graduation
- June 12 Last Day of school (11-30-22 Snow Makeup Day)
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM End of 3rd Quarter
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Half Day
April 7, 2023
April 11, 2023
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM GEAR UP Operating Engineer Presentation
April 13, 2023
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Running Start Open House @ Colville SCC
April 17, 2023
April 21, 2023
April 22, 2023
8:00 PM - 11:00 PM KFHS Prom
April 28, 2023
Paul Mitchell Beauty School Tour
GEAR UP students took a tour of the Paul Mitchell Beauty School last week.
Captain Crunch Periodic Table
Mr. Neyens’ and his Physical Science class are making the Periodic Table out of Captain Crunch.
KFHS students had a great opportunity to explore a variety of booths and attend presentations to learn about local job opportunities, college admissions, trade schools, entrepreneurship and owning a small business.
All About Communication!
Mrs Tetrick's class had a fun lesson on communication.
WSECU Teacher of the Week
Debbie House at the High School was entered into a Teachers of the Week drawing at WSECU
GEAR UP took a trip to Vaagen Brothers Lumber in Colville where students had a chance to learn Vaagen's history